Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Not sure if serious, or just April Fools...


Soapbox time! I seriously cannot stand April Fool's Day! I enjoy a good prank as much as anyone else, but it seems like the internet takes the "holiday" as an excuse to be inordinately cruel. For example, the guys at Salt Lake Comic Con Fan Experience posted either the single greatest news I've ever heard or the meanest joke ever yesterday: 
Don't toy with my emotions like this!
Seriously, is there a statute of limitations for April Fool's Day? It is now April 2nd and the Fillion is still listed on the Master Guest list so I want to believe it is true, but there is no way to be sure without an official announcement. If I let myself get excited and it was all a prank it would cast a shadow on the whole convention. If it isn't a prank, then I am being denied my happy dance because I'm still not certain. Curse you April Fool's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment