Wednesday, April 2, 2014

It's True! Nathan Fillion is coming to the Salt Lake Comic Con Fan Experience!!!!

Click on the picture below to see the press release confirming that my wildest dreams have come true! I posted a comment back when they announced Adam Baldwin was coming to see if they could try to get Nathan Fillion to come to Salt Lake and they actually did it!

The Alpha Geek and I are so excited and geeking out all over the place!!!! I hope Captain Reynolds enjoys our Mal and Kaylee cosplays :)

If you want to join Captain Hammer, the Alpha Geek, and I at The Salt Lake Comic Con Fan Experience it is at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City, Utah on April 17-19, 2014. Fillion will only be there on Friday the 18th. You can buy tickets here. We got VIP tickets so we can get in the Express lines for celebrity guests and panels. VIP tickets are expected to sell out this week so buy them ASAP if you want them. Have fun and stay Shiny friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment