Sunday, September 14, 2014

Unfatting Myself: Documenting the Geek Wife's Weight Loss to Stay Accountable

Hello Friends! This is more for my benefit to keep myself accountable. The Alpha Geek and I will still be posting geeky goodness on the primary blog page, but feel free to check the "weight loss" label from time to time to bug me about my progress :)

The Goal:
140 lbs - lose 2 lbs per week
Eat <1600 Calories a day
Exercise >30 minutes a day

The Plan:
I lost 50 lbs on my own in the past, but this time I decided I needed a little more help. Since I got a desk job I found I'm not burning near as many calories as I need to throughout the day, so I ordered the 21 Day Fix that everyone keeps talking about. Several of my friends have already seen great results, so here's hoping it helps!

I'm also going to write down EVERYTHING I eat, log my exercise , and track my weight in this handy-dandy notebook:

Lastly, I'm going to have my husband take a picture of me EVERY DAY to track my progress and keep myself accountable. 

So, without further adieu, here is my shameful "Before" pictures:
Day 1: 238 lbs
Here's hoping that picture looks a lot better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment